By Serena Wong | 08 October 2021 | 0 Comments
Tutorial on Pearl Bead Bracelet
This bracelet uses beautiful white and purple pearls as the main material, and the color scheme is very sweet. It is very suitable for self-wearing or giving to girlfriends. The production is very simple, let's take a look.
(1) Irregular 10mm Pearl, White
(2) Eco-Friendly Copper Jewelry Wire, Long-Lasting Plated, 26 Gauge, 0.4mm
(3) Flower Enamel Alloy Pendant, Light Gold, 15x12x3mm, Hole: 1.4mm
(4) Zinc Alloy Lobster Claw Clasps, Cadmium Free & Lead Free, Golden, 12x6mm, Hole: 1.2mm
(5) Iron Jump Rings, Open Jump Rings, Golden, 4~10x0.7~1mm, about 2.6~8mm Inner Diameter
1. Prepare a 70cm long copper wire of 0.4mm wide, put a cable thimble on it
2. Add purple pearl beads to each piece of wire
1. Stroke the copper wires on both sides together and add the white pearls
2. Repeat nine times (the last time don't add white pearl)
1. Add a spacer beads to make an end
2. Cut the excess thread and stabilize the tail
Four, Add bead tips on the end.
1. Add extender chain on the end
2. Add lobster clasps on the head
Seventh, Add a small flower charm at the middle of the bracelets
Now a sweet and cute bracelet is ready, put it on on a date or give it to your girlfriend.
Follow our social media to get updated DIY ideas and know the latest information about jewelry fashion
Facebook: Fashewelry Jewelry
YouTube: Fashewelry Jewellry
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published.Required fields are marked. *